Who are we?
We are Bob and Rogene Robbins, students of human nature, positive spiritual living and authors. We are also people just like you who sometimes find it difficult to stay true to our calling in a constantly changing and often chaotic world. The idea for teaching positive spirituality through our blogs came from sending positive quotes to each other via e-mail. As our e-mail list for these quotes began to grow we decided to start a blog. After Bob retired, we found we could do more toward helping people find their spiritual likenesses, instead of differences, found through their religious beliefs, so we started this new blog called Espirational Faith for people to explore what they and others believe and why.
If you like the idea, please let us know. We welcome comments and hope to add more interactive components in the future.
Our Other Works:
- Espirational.com is where you are right now. We like to think of Espirational as a 10 Minute Vacation for the Soul. A place to relax, unwind, be inspired and maybe even have a little fun. The content you find here will be brief, life affirming, health affirming, positive and interesting. We also encourage interaction so feel free to talk to us. Leave comments, answer questions, take polls and quizzes, and share your ideas.
- Espirational.org is Bob’s blog Espirational Faith where he delves deeper into matters of faith and scripture. Allow a little bit of time there, it takes more than 10 minutes 🙂 You’ll want to subscribe to e-mail updates for both blogs so you don’t miss a thing! It’s Espirational!
You may also follow us on the following social media sites:
COMMENT POSTING GUIDELINES
Everyone is invited to make comments on this site, however to prevent chaos and undue disputations, we have established the following rules for contributing to this site. All posts are reviewed before posting.
>Please use English only for all submissions since it has become the international language which the majority of the world’s population understands.
>Please tell us your first name and the initial of your last name, in what country and region of that country do you live currently. Also, if different, please give the country and region where you were raised. (For instance: I am Bob R. in Oklahoma, United States. I was born in Kansas and raised in Missouri, both in the U.S.) If you are a leader in a religious organization, please state so. (i.e.: Pastor, Priest, Rabbi, Director, Pope, etc.)
>If you follow a specific organized religion or sect within that religion, please state so clearly — For instance, some could explain that they are a Christian, Protestant, Southern Baptist, while others could say they are nonspecific Buddhists.
> If you use religious script or literature as your “evidence” concerning your answers here, please cite these references in your writing along with the name of the Website where it can be found if there is one. Please give references to actual documentation of where the flood story can be found for your religious faith. If you are citing a religious leader to support your opinion, please state so and where that person’s opinion can be found. For instance, Christianity’s scriptures would be cited as: the Holy Bible (NIV), Genesis 6:9 – 9:11. Please link your reference to an online source if possible.
>Please give a brief synopsis of the information you are citing in your own words then feel free to express your faith concerning this story.
>Please keep in mind that this is a Web-blog dedicated to the Universal Creator of Life, Light and Love. Although answers to these questions from people on the dark side would be interesting, they could also be enticing and detrimental to the purpose of this site; thus they will not be published here. Please keep your statements positive about other faiths and accept religious differences as an eternal expression of a Universal Supreme Being.
Finally, this blog is simply to be a place of testimony and discussion of the commonalities of faith between the religiously faithful citizens of this planet. It is not a place for evangelism nor preaching. Please write your comments in a personal, friendly tone.
DIGEST ARTICLE SUGGESTIONS
Any articles which readers believe should be included in this sight as part of the literature digest which promotes true spiritual teachings and promotes an understanding between people, faiths and cultures through the spirits of love, peace, understanding, hope, wisdom, and unity may be presented to Bob, the editor of this blog, for possible inclusion in this digest of articles. Please understand that this compendium will include only the best articles and that not all articles suggested by readers will be included. Articles will be judged by the Robbins for spiritual message, style and completeness. You can send your suggestions to Bob via the following Web-form:
LEGAL NOTICE: ALL materials, whether words, pictures, art, or other forms of expression are Copyrighted by the item contributors and/or Robert O. or Rogene A. Robbins under International and U.S. laws and written permission must be obtained for further publication by anyone.
Want to help us publish Espriational.com?
Some people have asked about ways they can help. Here are a few ideas:
- Follow Espirational.com and/or Espirational.org
- Tell others about Espirational.com.. Help us spread our positive message.
- Leave positive comments and likes on daily quotations and/or articles. This is a great encouragement to us as well as making the blog more interesting.
- Visit Espirational Books and Gifts. We offer this as a service to help our readers find books on positive thinking and spirituality with proceeds from sales going to help defray the cost of this work.
- Send in your favorite brief positive quotes. Please cite where the original resource may be found and perhaps about how the quote has touched your life.
- Donate. We have received questions about making donations to our blog. If you would like to help us with the cost of researching and publishing this internet site of inspiration please click below to give financially through PayPal: